Charly boy admonishes Tiwa Savage and Teebillz

Controversial musician known as Charly
Boy, has weighed in on the ongoing
Tiwa Savage/ Teebillz marriage scandal....





The controversial entertainer popularly
known as ‘Areafada’, shared a very long
post on Facebook, stating his stance on
the ongoing drama between married
couple, singer Tiwa Savage and her
husband of two years, Tunji ‘Teebillz’
Balogun.
In the post, he admonished the couple
for airing their dirty laundry in public.
Charly Boy stated that not even his own
marriage is all rosy, and that other
couples have bad days too, and advised
other celebrities to keep their private life
out of the media.

Here’s what he wrote below:
“I must confess that my heart breaks a
little each time I hear/read about
celebrities who self destruct because
they couldn’t handle Fame or the ones
whose marriages are falling apart,
because they don’t know how to hold it
down. Its sad, especially if they are
amongst stars that I admire and love”
Commenting on people’s private lives is a
no go area for me. But when celebrities
wash their dirty linen in public I owe my
reading fans to comment on trending
news and issues. TeeBillz and Tiwa
Savage una fall my hand no be small. Una
no know say MUTUAL RESPECT IS NON-
NEGOTIABLE for marriage, why yeye una
self for public like this. Una no know say
competition na for business no be for
marriage what’s the bullshit? Haba, una
no just try.
I know that artiste/celebrities are more
fragile than normal people. However they
must understand that they are role
models to millions of people, so no
matter how deep you are hurting, you
need to always come out strong. Celebs
must understand that their private life is
their private life and they must keep it to
themselves. It will earn them more
respect that way. I know that people stay
married because they want to not
because the door is locked.
Biko keep your shit to yourselves, keep
private private.
No marriage can escape bad weather
even my own, I dey sometimes see Oba
for the matter but like I say “marriage is
not about being compatible but how
couples deal with their incompatibility.
Make I no hear una problems for
loudspeakers again, joor.
AreaFada done talk him own.”
What do you think?
Drop your comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments