: Falz revealed his weirdest moment

– Popular Nigerian music artist Falz
revealed his weirdest moment
– Falz recently debunked being in
relationship with Simi
– Falz aside being a movie star is a
trained lawyer.....

FolarinFalana
Talented and award winning Nigerian
music and movie star, Folarin Falana
popularly known as Falz has carved a
niche for himself in the music industry as
he dropped his first album in 2015. He
did not stop there but the trained lawyer
in 2016, released a new song Bahd
Baddo Baddest, featuring YBNL boss
Olamide and HKN boss, Davido.
However, Falz recently debunked the
rumour of him being in a relationship
with the Jamb question crooner, Simi.
Speaking on a interview, the music star
revealed his weirdest moment and
described his style of music.
Addressing the issue on the weirdest
thing he has ever done, Falz disclosed
that: “Well one time I ate antelope meat,
it was a bit strange to me and not
normal but it actually taste very nice, very
nice we mixed it with palm wine and it
got down so nicely. If you are out there
and you’ve never tasted antelope meat
with palm wine, I think you should try it
today, trust me you will like it.”

Also describing his style of music, Falz
revealed that his music is distinct adding
that his music goes beyond making
people laugh but strongly about passing
across an important message to the
public.
He said: “My style of music in one word
is distinct; because everything inside my
music, sets me apart from everybody
else, now if you listen to my records you
will not understand the angle I am
coming from because it’s something that
you will be like who is this guy, what
really happened to him and why is he
doing like this? But that is my own style
that is the approach. A lot of my lyrical
content is laced with humour; such as
funny orikis and stuffs, but if you listen
more deeply listen beyond that humor
there’s always a strong message in every
record but some people will not listen
beyond the humor why? All because they
are catching fun, laughing at all the
lyrical content and stuffs but if you still
listen beyond that you are always going
to learn something from it.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments