FULL ALBUM: Meek Mill – Championships ZIP file |Arewaallstarsblog

ALBUM: Meek Mill – Championships

Meek Mill – Championships Album ZIP
Meek Mill is finally here with his comeback “Championships” album.  The project which serves as his fourth studio album, the follow up to last year’s Wins & Losses which debuted at number #3 on the Billboard 200 with 102k moved in the first week.
Most notably, the Philly rapper reunites with Drake on “Going Bad,” which serves as the first official collaboration since their famed 2015 feud. JAY-Z and Rick Ross team with Meek for “What’s Free,” and other guests on the 19-track album include vocal assists from Fabolous, Future, Young Thug, Roddy Ricch, Anuel AA, Kodak Black, Ella Mai, 21 Savage, Harlem’s Melii, Jeremih and PnB Rock.
The 31-year-old recently sat down with Ebro Darden at Beats 1 to detail the inspiration behind Championships. “I feel like I’m at a championship stage in my life. I call it beating poverty, beating racism, beating the system, beating gun violence and beating the streets,” he explained. “I don’t think an album should sound like one thing. I recorded a lot of my music in New York, so my shit is East Coast-inspired. I feel like the game needs an East Coast sound.” said Meek.
You can now stream the Championships album below in its entirety and don’t hesitate to share.

Note!!! this post will direct you to the site where you can download the ZIP File, when you land on the site SEARCH for the post to download thank you!! click on download zip.

                       DOWNLOAD ZIP

Kindly follow us on I.G@9jaTalkzblog

Post a Comment

0 Comments