Arewa BLOGG: 7 Days Count Down New Musical Single Release by " Sheff" He Loves Me




Shimfe Ephraim popularly known as  "SHEFF"  a great talented musical gospel artist, a songwriter , keyboardist, graphic designer  with the vision to preach the gospel of Jesus Christ through his music and various gifting.

The gospel artist with some track decided to tell the world how God has been good to his life, SHEFF came up with a new music project which he titled  "HE LOVES ME" which is to be released on the 10-11-2017.
Sheff said in his words in an online interview:

Quote:
The song is birthed from how God has been faithful to mankind, even though we have been unfaithful but he keeps his words.

John 15:9-17 "As the Father has loved me, so have I loved
you, abide in my love, If you keep my commandments, you
will abide in my love, just as I have kept my Father’s
commandments and abide in his love"

So you all should just sit tight and anticipate his coming track.


Contact SHEFF @
Instagram : i_am_shimfe
Facebook : Shimfe ande Ephraim
Twitter : shimfeephraim

Contact Arewa Blogg Today @

Facebook : Arewa Blogg
Instagram : Arewaallstars
phone: +2348186653749
Twitter : Arewaallstars

Kindly hit the share button

Post a Comment

0 Comments