[Event] New Album Launch the E.P Mr Lolly -The Journey



Kaduna Entertainment artist
Mr Lolly with alot of music achievement has set to release a new E.P/ Album Launch which he called this one THE JOURNEY 
Mr Lolly said in his Facebook page in quote

[ Am too grown to worry about who likes me or dislikes me!
Bills gotta be paid and I have grown up things to do! If you love me! I love you, if you support me I support you! If you hate me, life goes on with or without you.
Ain't gat time for #Shit better things ahead

 later they will say we should maintain love, and they are always the architect of nuisances and chaos..
Do your thing lemme do my own
#Stick_to_your_Lane
#Dont_cross_my_path.]

Anticipate
TheJourneyEP
#AlbumLaunch
Dropping soonest

Contact Mr Lolly@
Facebook: Ayomide Babalola

Contact Arewaallstars@
Instagram: Arewaallstars
Facebook: Arewa Blogg
+2348106653749



Post a Comment

0 Comments