Exclusive: Interviews with Kaduna Most Popular Afro beat Artiste "ELVIS" about his new song "SUPERWOMAN"



"SUPERWOMAN" 


ASB: Hello People, Today we bring to you one of our own here in the city of southern kaduna state. "ELVIS"





ASB: Elvis Man, Howfar na

ElVIS: Omoba, i'm alright and you

ASB: I'm great too

ASB: So Elvis...first of all, Lets  talk about your new song "SUPER WOMAN"......

ElVIS: Yeah Super woman is a song that talks all about what u can do to keep your woman.


ASB: Wow,  so are you dedicating to any woman/ mom, bae or women in general?

ELVIS: Yes the song is dedicated to my Girlfriend and any good woman out there we are far apart but I want her to know it doesn't mater. And I featured one one best vocalist in town Tiva Rapheal and she did justice to the song. The song is produced by Southboy Curtis and the video will be out in couple of weeks.

ASB: This is great, that means This year your fans will recieve alotta work from you then?

ELVIS: Yes I have been working so hard for some months now and I presently have couple of songs on ground . we are just taking our time so we can come out 99%

ASB: Why is it not 100%?


ELVIS: Only God is 100%, My team are made of serious people who love music and shout out to Oluwa Natty. He's a big thing to watch out for.



ASB: So any words to the Industry , Kaduna and nigeria as a whole?



ELVIS: Kaduna music industry is growing and we will soon get there. We have a lot of artist making us proud but we need beter structure to grow bigger and Nigeria music is the pride of Africa and I believe we will create more records and standard.

Download Elvis - "SuperWoman" Ft Tiva

























ASB: And any words to your fans?

ELVIS: Wow my fans are the biggest part of my career and I will like to use this chance to appreciate them for believing in my brand. They should expect more records and more videos by God grace... I love them.

ASB: Wow.........thank you for your time, it was fun and great having you around.
ELVIS: My pleasure.

Ok Fans.  you have heard it all

Contact with Elvis:
Facebook : Elijah Elvis Adeniyi
Instagram : @ElvisOfficial
Twitter  :    @Elvis official

SHARING IS CARING!!!
LIKE OUR PAGE BELOW

Post a Comment

0 Comments