[ARTICLE] MY GIRLFRIEND DONATED HER KIDNEY TO SAVE ME

My girlfriend donated her kidney to save me 


My Girlfriend Donated Her Kidney To Save Me ,
But I ’m No Longer In Love With Her Anymore .
What Do I Do?

This world is just too full of Evil Why would
you even think of paying back your helper with
this Cruel rewards?
How could you even think of Deserting a Lady
who helped you? Not just help self.. We laid
down her own life just for you to be Alive?
Even if she has a bad habit that is pissing you
off, You should talk to her and not looking for
how to dispose her off
Nobody is begging you not to leave her ooo bros,
but the Thunder wey go fire you and your
Generation to come if you don’t return her
Kidney ehn E go be Thunder from IraQ and
Uganda joined together.
Guys, What do you think about this Foolish Guy?
Drop your comments.
For Me,here is what I have to say:-
Ehn! No be fight nah. Based on my own logistic
o, Just return her kidney & collect a new one
from whoever u are in love with. Lobatan! Else,
You go just die in less than 5hrs after ending the
relationship

Drop your own comments

Post a Comment

0 Comments