Fausat Balogun gives tips to a successful marriage

logo-celebritynews.gif – Veteran actress gives out tips to a successful marriage – She reveals why many marriages in the entertainment industry are crashing – She recently celebrated her 40 years on stage Veteran Yoruba actress, Fausat Balogun popularly known as Madam Saje, has revealed why many marriages in Nollywood especially in the Yoruba movie genre is crashing. Madam Saje joined acting at age 10 under the tutelage of her boss, Rafiu Balogun whom she later married when she was age 18 and their union is blessed with wonderful children. In a recent interview with City Peole, when asked her opinion on why many Nollywood marriages are crashing almost every time, she said. “It is a bad thing to follow your colleagues’ steps to define your own life. If someone like me had tried that in the past, I wouldn’t have gotten to where I am today, and I always advise them that we came to this world with different purposes. Taiwo’s destiny is different from Kehinde’s own. If you are mad at me, the way I am, you are just angry with God because that is the way he created me. I suffered before I got to where I am now. It is not as if I have money to that extent but I am contented with what I have. Many have travelled abroad before I did. A woman in London called Iya Isila has invited me on several occasions but I didn’t force myself until and it was like a miracle. There is no latecomer in success. I have been to London, America, Saudi-Arabia, Dubai and all that at my convenient time. Most of them want to belong, this is one of the reasons many marriages are crashing in the industry, may God change their mind for better so as to have a stable marriage. My fellow colleague has done this and I must do my own at all cost, do you know where he/she got the money? As a result, they involve themselves in things they are not meant to do which will cause crisis in the union”. Fausat Balogun recently celebrated her 40-years on stage in the movie industry at Time Square Event Centre, Ajao Road, Ikeja and was well attended by friends, family and colleagues.

Post a Comment

0 Comments